The most relaxing holiday. The beach is wonderful ideal for the children with the rock pool abd the fish swimming around you. The beach bar is also a relaxing place to enjoy some quiet time and of course the odd cocktail. The GO's are a friendly bunch - the reception staff headed up by Haffiz and Airielle and Juliet were also simply the best. The Chief of the Village was exceptional and would be one of the most caring and friendliest Chiefs we have encountered. All of us which was myself, 3 sons and 2 grandchildren all want to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med