Being all inclusive made the stay very easy. The beach is picture perfect, private with soft white sand.The sea was clear and warm. I enjoyed the water sports and the GOs, namely - Alex, Edward, Petty and Robert, were really friendly and approachable. Was surprised to be called out by name on my 2nd day.
The entertainment programs at night was great as well, was pretty amazed by the talents of the GOs. Especially some of the male GOs could passed off as pretty girls on "Miss Bintan" night.
The only draw back was the night life in the resort - by 11pm there were only a handful of people left, and the bar closes at 1145pm which was quite ridiculous. I thought party only starts after midnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med