Absolutely beautiful weather while we were there -- that always helps but really I don't think it would matter if it rained 24/7 -- the resort is very big and always something happening -- rooms had multichannel TV and also DVD players.
Food was superb -- so much choice from all Asian types and, of course, European -- everything presented beautifully and all top quality.
Bars are located well at poolside, at beachside and also on reception floor and never seemed to wait any time for drinks or coffee to be made. Excellent, friendly, competent service at all venues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med