Just back from a great, relaxing week at Club Med Bintan. Our family first went to CM Bintan 2 years ago and we were blown away by the whole experience, particularly the support provided to children through the dedicated activity clubs and the general friendliness and professionalism of all the GOs and GEs. This time we again were very impressed by the support for the kids and the general support across the resort for families. In my opinion the overall food offering went up a couple of notches (and is responsible for 2 belt notch loosenings for me) with the quality of the indonesian/malaysian food alongside the more traditional offerings (french/korean/chinese/japanese). We also went away pretty amazed by the skills of the circus GOs on display in the evening shows. Fantastic overall team helmed by Mei. Great to see Natalie returning to helm the clubs and the kids loved Min, Lindsay and the rest of the club teams (Stella was very sad today). If only I had the commitment to also participate in the exercise classes run by Joey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med