The rooms were as you would expect - barely 3 star, but the beach and pools are beautiful, and the activities plentiful if you wish to get involved. The best thing for us was the restaurant staff. We have a child requiring a strict gluten free diet, and the chefs made an effort to come to our table and speak to him at every meal. They went to great lengths to prepare anything he asked for, and completely understood the need to cook things separately and avoid contamination. He felt incredibly special and we felt confident that he was being fed safely, even when at kids club and not under our direct supervision.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med