We had 6 nights at the resort as part of a group. The GO team were just brilliant, Sally D and Michael in particular were always there when we needed them without ever having to ask.nthe food was varied and of good quality and the staff friendly and helpful. In particular Roi went out of his way to look after us.
The only suggestion would be a bit of a spruce up of the accommodation as it is a little tired.
Totally recommended for a chilled out holiday or a fun filled family vacation with everything from sailing to circus school to relaxing massages!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med