Have just returned from Club Med Bintan Island and very happy to share that the entire experience, from the moment we were greeted at terminal, to a somewhat sad to leave, farewell, was fantastic and would definately choose Club Med again.
All of the staff members were fabulous and focused on accommodating our groups needs so happily. In fact, the GO's Sally D and Michael the Landsports Co-Ordinator were so very, very helpful and went well above their call of duty to make every one of us have an extrordinary experience. The therapists in the Club Med Spa were exceptional and committed to pleasing their clients. What a wonderful trip and could not notice the difference in the quality of customer service when back on the mainland.
Thank you Club Med, one and all, you are all amazing.
Keep on dancin ' :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med