I always try to give review from an Indian perspective as we Indians are very fond of Food !!! And here you would be harassed for food.. The chef doesn't know to cook Indian Food at all, so dont go here if you are vegetarians !!! If you are an Indian but Non Vegetarian, you will have a feast... The spread is Entire Asia on your palate with global cuisine as well... Rooms, location, beach, activities all get 5 stars.. We had been to this place as it had Petit and Mini Clubs for Toddlers and young kids which keeps them busy as well enriches them too.. There are whole lots of activities; cultural, sports, fitness; for adults as well... The day is well planned and balanced... Would strongly recommend for couples as they would have a perfect mix of all... Its expensive tough but all hotels in Bintan are expensive but the culture and attention you get here is fantastic... Its an total Club Med experience !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med