Our four-day trip to Bintan came to an end yesterday but we are still basking in the afterglow of our first club med experience.
From the time we arrived at the resort, until the time we left, we felt every bit of it special. From the picture perfect view of the golf course to the pool side; from beaches to the beautiful landscape. We found warmth and happiness everywhere.
Appreciate the GOs who went extra mile to keep us happy and entertained. I respect their fun-loving spirit that made us fall in love with them.
My six-year daughter got so affectionate with her mini-club GOs that she started missing them even while we were getting ready for check-out.
The GOs were absolutely amazing. All of them were multi talented. Despite having own set of expertise we found them actually them doing almost everything. Loved the ever smiling and happy faces of all the GOs. Don’t remember names of all the GOs we met but still would like say a special thank you to all of them.
Few names that we remember are Lindsay, Mim, Niki, Daud, Prakash, Nale (we found him close to Baywatch’s David Hassellhoff), Micheal, Diana, Tonky, Marco, Ravi, Edward, David. There are many more whom I would like to thank personally but I am being forgetful.
Special mention to Marco, Mim, Lindsay and Niki. My daughter loved you all. The sports comedy and Asia Music award show was very well organised. Enjoyed every bit of it.
Rooms were good, clean and spacious. Loved the Big shampoo and shower gel bottles. Small bottles at other places are not so convenient.
Each and every thing was taken care. There was also arrangement for people who like lazying around and can’t make it to breakfasts and lunch buffet on time at the Terrace restaurant. Though the spread was not as good as the waterfall restaurant, one can still manage ☺
There were plenty of activities to engage us. Was amazed to see that kids were also thought about and had lot of activities listed for them without involving parent’s presence ;-)
We are thankful to all who made our stay so very special.
Special thanks to Mei for having such a wonderful team! We will return soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med