Well this is teh second time we have stayed at Bintan and again it was a great stay. 2 daughters 15 and 12, the kids just get up and run with the other kids all days, it's a great rest for parents and a real break from having to continually entertain kids. Food is good (not great), rooms are getting a bit old but are good size. Staff are fun and thoughtful. One of our kids were ill while we were there and the support from the onsite doctor was great. Club Med is Club Med - they do it well for what they offer. Total rest and relaxation, very safe environment, with friendly caring staff. Beds are a bit hard for my liking, plenty of food and cocktails all day and night, great location on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med