Just returned from a visit to this beautiful resort! It was amazing! This is the perfect holiday spot for South Africans - such a pity that most don't even know where this island is! Just a short ferry trip from Singapore and you are in paradise! A very special thanks to the South African GO's that made our stay so special - Sally D, Shirley, Rob & Bjorn - you guys rock! Also we have to mention Laura - you're enthusiasm for South Africa is amazing and your energy never ending! This resort has scored full points in every aspect! The warm sea water with no waves was amazing (we shared it with the fish swimming all around us at the rock pools!), The food was good, the rooms were fine (you only ever sleep there!), the entertainment great - what more can you ask for? Oh yes - a perfect beach! Will definitely be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med