We loved our April 2013 stay at Club Med Bintan! Perfect place for a wonderful few days with our family! So easy and accessible from Singapore and every detail looked after by Mei and her wonderful team from the moment of being picked up in Singapore. Our girls, aged 10 and 6 absolutely loved Kids Club and the shows were a definite hit. Love the vibe of Club Med Bintan - always something to keep you occupied or space for quiet if this is what you are looking for. Thanks to Lyndsey and Dave for arranging the special Anzac ceremony - what a lovely thing to do! The Spa location is just amazing - so peacful and relazing! You feel like the only people around. As for the beach - words cannot describe how beautiful it was - absolutely heaven! A place we plan to come back to again and again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med