We went over with a large group and have to say that our time spent at Club Med was fantastic. The staff were a delight to be around and we sgared many good nights out with our crew aswell as the resort staff! Great place for taking children as the staff will make your journey nice and relaxing by the use of their kids club which has so many activities during the day. All inclusive drinks and food too! Buffet was awesome quality and variety and cocktails were delicious! You really don't need to leave this place once your here as it's got everything in one location. Rooms nice and clean, beds could need a litlle bit of an upgrade though, but overall good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med