I have been to this Club Med more than 10 times. It is an easy ferry ride from Singapore where I currently live. The beach is fantastic, the pool is great and there are all the usual Club Med activities to choose from. The rooms were redone a few years ago, and are a little bit tired in places but then how much time do you want to spend in your room?! The food choices are usually pretty good, but its a shame there is less dining options offered at the outdoor restaurant these days. The new spa is very nice though and a great location for the 9am yoga. If you want to have fun, enjoy the beach and activities then its the place for you. If you want five star luxury and pampering then you would be looking for a different location. We love it and regularly visit with either with extended family (those in their 70's) or with friends and their kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med