Juz back last nite (19 Jun 2013)... to hazy Singapore. This was our 3rd trip to CM Bintan and upon arrival this was what we heard a child telling her mother (they were at the Reception area, all packed and waiting for their departure) "Ma...I dun want to go home, I want to stay here forever!"...the reply from her mother was "oh baby...I also want to stay here forever!". That's the feeling most GMs feel...
Food : For lunch & dinner - generous and good variety. Breakfast spread could have been better.
Room : Deluxe room (Blk A) we had was well maintained and the toilet has been refurbished. Great view (pool & sea).
Facilities : Well-equipped and good mix to cater to most guests. The beach is awesome...clear and calm, suitable for young families and the elderlies. Elephant ride caught many kids by surprise.
GOs : They are the ones who made the difference in the CM village. Their patience when coaching us the various sports, their dedication esp towards the kids at the mini club, their passions when it comes to the performances.
Like to thank Mei and her team...for making CM Bintan so inviting. Special mention to Leo for spending so many sessions of badminton with us and showing us his magic tricks. Marco for his hilarious performances (actually he is a very nice guy in person...not the sissy as he portrayed on stage). Davo for the daily soccer matches and also Jayret for his patience in coaching archery (should see his Lady Gaga pose). Not forgetting vivacious Chef Simon who has taken personalization further.
CM Bintan is highly recommended for short vacation for its proximity to Singapore and a great resort for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med