Just returned today from club med bintan . Had been there 10 years earlier and facility looked like i needed a spruce up. Happy with food , drinks service etc . All staff extremely obliging and helpfull with GO's lots of fun and entertaining , especially Chelsea and Davo , great fun and great at their jobs. Both represent the essence of Club Med perfectly. Tried every activity , loved the sailing & the Ping Pong. For people who like swimming in warm water , this resort is perfect.
A great place for doing nothing or heaps.
Will go back next year
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan
- Bintan Club Med
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less