Club Med Bintan had it all. A most beautiful tropical setting. The staff were amazing, always enthusiastic and friendly and always going a bit further to make sure you were having a good time. Having everything included (food, drinks, sports, shows) made it very relaxing, and enjoyable. We tended to try many new things that we would not have done if there was a cost. The quantity and quality of the food was amazing, almost more than we could cope with. The decor of the rooms was a bit dated, but very clean. There are a lot of stairs in this resort, obviously built to take advantage of the view - however there is too much to do to sit in your room and watch the view so a lower floor room would be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med