What made Club Med Bintan most memorable and engaging is the Chief of the Village, Mei and her team of wonderful GOs namely Wayan, Jono, Chelsea, Shirley, Syera, Leo, Jayrate, Eric, Hiro, Deanne, Marco and many others. They were so warm and friendly and made you feel really welcome. The shows in the evenings were really entertaining and it amazed me that the team members were so talented! Of course, the bountiful spread of food and drinks... you never have to worry about food and drinks here. What we took away were wonderful memories and friendships that will last us a long long time to come. In fact, we are already planning our next Club Med holidays. Can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med