After having met the hotel manager Mei at a visit to Club Med Yabuli China, we enjoyed her management style so much that we followed her to her next assignment at Club Med Bintan Indonesia. Well, we are very happy that we did as she again provided the same level of service, enthusiasm, care and welcome that we experienced in Club Med China. Her style and warmth make our trips to Club Med extremely enjoyable and with her at the helm, we know that all of the family holiday needs are looked after without fuss or difficulty. She has a great team to support her warm style - Sally running the Childrens Clubs is excellent, our boys loved being in the Petit and Mini Clubs, Stephanie helping Sally was on top of things from the moment we arrived and dropped the boys off. The beach activities were well organised and alot of fun, the boys loved the Bintan beach. Many thanks to Sally, Stephanie, Lindsay and all the children's club team. The restaurant food was of the highest quality and variety, still one of the best aspects of club med. The bar with Ren, Soe, Olivier, Shane and Daphne was always a great place to meet up with chatty, friendly staff waiting for you. Upon our arrival, we were welcomed very very warmly by Zoe and Allison who made a continuous effort throughout our stay to check that we were having a good time and being looked after. It was great to see Zoe again after Yabuli and as always with Club Med, the staff become more like friends than employees of a hotel. Allison was very good to have at reception as she helped expedite and personally look after all requests for the family, nice to have a senior person at the check in desk always focusisng on a visitors. The gym and training facilities were basic but worked well as did the classes at the gym. The poolside and beach were always well looked after, the ocean was beautiful when the sun was out. All in all a great visit, all the family were very happy and rested after we departed - thank you again Mei for a great experience at Club Med!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med