My sons and I went for a holiday to Club Med Bintan. We all had a great time my sons are aged 12 and 17 and there was things for all of us to do separately as well as together.
Food was delicious and although Bali was good this was better.
The GO's made the holiday great, especially:
Jemmi - in the boutique, on the dancefloor and doing crazy signs with us. His wide knowledge of his products helped us with purchases in the boutique. He was forever smiling and always helpful, the boys sought him out as he was loads of fun.
Jayrate - archery, Great ability to teach, and encouraged all of us with archery and made tournaments fun, and again became a friend to my sons, again always happy to see us.
Wayan - golf/singer/dancer and always had a smile on his face. It was great to sit at the beach bar at night and listen to his songs. Very professional and would greet us everytime we sat down, to listen to him play, making us feel special, so professional, an asset to Bintan.
Lindsay - kids club, arrived a few days before us to start at Bintan, struck up a conversation with us on our first night there, was helpful friendly and a friend would would seek us out at all occasions and ask us what we had done that day and was always right beside us for crazy signs
Dave - Water sports, arranged a memorable morning to celebrate Anzac day, it had obviously been very well prepared and was a moving thought provoking experience on the beach in Bintan. Again he friendly, helpful and lots of fun
Chelsea- Fitness teacher. She had just arrived and I attended everyone of her yoga classes and she encouraged me to do the Zumba class which was a blast, she lovely outlook on life with was reflected in her classes.
Josh - always entertaining, lots of fun took my sons on a great bike ride, he was the other part of the Anzac presentation, which was fantastic
At the end of our holiday it felt like we were leaving family.
Thanks you Bintan for a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med