Club med bintan has its own private beach, so it gives the place a feeling of exclusivity. There were also many activities that we could try out, such as the trapeze, golf, aqua aerobics, but as we were there for only 3D2N, we only had time for archery. Also, it was the monsoon season so many sea activities such as kayaking and snorkeling were unavailable. We were there during Christmas, so there was a huge Christmas feast laid out at the main restaurant, with all kinds of seafood you can think of and turkey and meats. The ambiance was great and the staff really friendly - each night there was a performance and basically you could party every night if you want. Just make sure not to go during the monsoon season, as the rain and waves could dampen your spirits a little.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med