we are just back from one week in CLUB MED Bintan and we are extremely satisfied about our holiday there.
The village is extremely good ,the personnel very kind and the GOs extremly active.
for the sports actvities ,special mention for Mr. Leo the tennis teacher and for the whole "circus" team:very professional in what they do and very nice human beings ,too.
The Mini club ,lead by Mr. Otto from Thailand is very good :you can see what kind of passion he puts in organizing the kid's shows.Great guy.
For the "show" time they have a real talent in the person of Mr. Marco Chen from Taiwan :amazing and extremely funny character.
Only a minor negative remarks : they have to fix the mountain bikes which need serious maintenance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med