I have been stayed in this resort 2 times. first in the end of august and it was very memorable for me and my partner. If you looking for romantic and quiet definately its not perfect place for you, but i didn't look for that plus here all inclusive. we had great time there , we stayed in the L block near the trapeze.
All staff member never tired to greet all the guest ,(definately it was reception team Zack the smilling guy, Nanda the helpful girl, Pram , Hannah fromNZ) I also always had nice dinner with the GO members, Allison also the guy from trapeze ( I'm sorry i forgot the name) and the lovely Yoga instructur LOve easy to remember your name.Every staff treated me and my partner soooo good. just sometimes housekeeping forgot to replace some mineral water in my room even we already asked to replaced it everyday. Everynight always had great show, circus, dance and parody. food was good but could be better , all the cooks was smilling. restaurant team also good, helpfull.
I had nice chit chat with Nanda and another girl at the reception counter They great asset for you Mike!!!, they explained to me about club med GO and GE thing which is I didnt know about it before,Got Wi-fi acces ,help me to booked restaurant by the beach and informed us about the facilities. Nice joke gals!!! that I'm a GM but not General manager though!!!
The beach was really incredible awesome couldn't ask better...
BUT our second stay on Febuary was sort of bad, or more polite I can say so so
My room far far away from main building , The staff changed not better but....
No lovely receptionist who always assist us, chnaged in to the staff member who didn't know their own facilities and product. Shame!!! and worse ... their English.
But we still see the previous staff member, Allison but she was busy with her Chinese guest, another asset for Club Med. Boutique staff you're ROCK guys. This time i bought clubmed tshirt for souvenir ;)
Food and show wasnt change too much but they nice
Will be back after the second time? I have to think about it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med