We spent a fantastic week to Club Med Bintan, everything was perfect !
What we loved most:
The Spa : the most peaceful and beautiful place to be ! An amazing experience you should try, the staff is really kind, therapists are really professional.
The Bintan golf club : Just Whaou !!! We went there with Wayan, one of the amazing teacher we have ever met ! Thank you for your advices (I won't forget the Balinese eyes and your morning song : Bouges pas la tête !
We also liked the friendly and helpful staff, many many thanks to all of you, from the reception to the petit/mini club, restaurants, bars and sport activities...you are all great, keep this energy, don't change anything !
The shows were really good, we have lots of fun specially with the comedies.
A special thank to Cédric and Satisha (Arthur still asking for you !!!)! Hope to meet you again !
Evelyn and Stephane from London, UK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med