I should have posted my review earlier.
My girlfriend and I visited to Club Med Bintan during Christmas in 2012. It's our first Club Med trip and we really enjoyed the stay.
The food at Club Med Bintan is nice, especially the Christmas Eve dinner! There is a lot of choices at the buffet restaurant (Waterfall).
Activities are included in our package. I did try and enjoy them even thought I am not a sports person.
GOs there are friendly and talented. At night, GOs gave us some awesome shows. A Chinese GO with a lovely smile, Helen, joined us for dinner. My girlfriend and I did enjoy chatting with her. We can feel the passion they have towards to their job. Thanks to Helen! thanks to the CDV (general manager) Mike! and thanks to all the GOs who make our holiday so much fun!!
It's one of the best holiday I had! Definitely we will go back to Club Med again this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med