I stayed after Christmas and for the new year. My 3 1/2 son loved the mini club ( kids club) GOs are great with kids and you can tell the kids like to hang around the club as well. The activities for the kids are well planned and I can relax to have a quite time and gym time.
Food wise over all average but New Year's Eve dinner was great-Very decent but that was about it -one night out of the 8 nights we stayed.
rooms are old but clean and it dose need a simple paint job.
I do recommend it if you have kids as my son enjoys it very much. Thanks to the GOs Sally, Stephanie...
we will return but will spend less time and probably low season as I still found the value for money ( being peak season ) low.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med