me, my family of four, plus my other relatives, in total we had like 28 pax, were in club med for a 4 days 3 nights trip...i gotta say it wuz really an awsome n amazing experience, none like i ever had b4. firstly, thr's so much to do, from sailing, to yoga, to badminton, to the pool, the beach, n of course the trapezee, u gotta try d trapezee when ur in club med!!! MUST TRY!!! yea of course u'll get scared d first time (i freaked out at d platform b4 jumpin off >.<)
Of course the next best thing abt going
to club med is d ALL DAY DINING N FREE FLOW OF DRINKS!!! for such a big group, we did not need to worry abt which restaurant could fit us all as dining thr is buffet style =)
All day dining n drinking, sounds like ur gonna gain weight on this trip right, WRONG! i actually lost weight, trust me i ate quite a lot from this trip >.< The key in club med are d STAIRS!!! thr's so many of them, to get to d beach, to d main building, to d sports centre...Everywhr, STAIRS! by d 2nd day my muscles were sore n aching badly...
Another thing i liked abt club med r d night performances...do not miss them, they're really enetertaining, n join in d dancing too =) the GOs r super talented
Overall, i would really go another round of club med soon...
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan
- Bintan Club Med
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less