We brought our two year old and five year old boys to Club Med Bintan Istand in mid December and spent five nights there. It was very relaxing and fun. Kids loved the beach and the pool. We did not participated in much other activities at the hotel although we know a lot of things were going on everyday. Staff there were very friendly and helpful. They genuinely love what they do which fill the whole place with a happy atmosphere.
Room of the hotel was rather basic but we were given two connected rooms which make it so much easier for two active boys to go to sleep at night. The resturant was obviously trying hard to make sure everyone is well fed. It is such a relief staying at Club Med that we don't have to worry about what to eat next. That's a bg plus.
We will definitely be back. It is well worth a six hour flight!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med