My wife and I took our three children for a great weekend in club med bintan at the end of October 2012. The staff were great and we enjoyed the nice pools, beach and activities. the kids really enjoyed the mini club and ms sun and the rest of the staff were super friendly and attentive to all kids. My wife and I got to relax and enjoy some time while the kids tried the pool, trampoline, mini golf , kite making , t shirt dyeing and disco dancing . Fun and exciting trip for all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med