Spent 3 nights in Club med bintan over halloween this year. Had a wonderful time. GOs were very friendly! Lots of activities, sports and food. The events held nightly were fun. There's a different theme for each night and even a mini ghost trail set up by the GOs. This is my first time at club med and it definitely will not be my last.
On a side note, more maintenance or renovations can be done to the rooms. The toilet always give a squeaking sound whenever flushed.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan
- Bintan Club Med
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less