we spent our CNY at club med, Bintan. as usual (had several club med experiences, all excellent!), we were greeted by smiles, enthusiastic and energetic GOs thoughout the trip. Lots of actitivities and places keep kids busy indoors and outdoors , exploring your kids potentials such as circus, golf, archery and swimming....(or you can choose another gentle actitives-SPA, shopping and evening party)...besides, U must try setting at sofa and siping a cocktail at beach salon or walking alongside the beach, watching sunset with your love one.so serene and delightedful...Furthermore, club med also held lots CNY events/parties to celebrate Chinese new year with worldwide guests in village and specially banquet Chinese quests at the seaside terrace.
We were superised and exceited to having such unforgettable memory here....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med