Fantastic place for a relaxing family holiday. Visited Club Med Bintan twice now and whole family has always had a great time either relaxing doing nothing or taking part in some of the many activities provided by the GOs and staff. Rooms and facilities are great. GOs and staff are all really friendly and attentive. Food was great every day thanks to the excellent chefs they have. Location is great with resort having its own beach, the water sports facilities and team were great. The only disappointment we had was having to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med