Exceptional food, staff. Rooms very acceptable Without being amazing
Club med is all about the kids and the staff. Without the staff it would be good but nothing special. this is the easiest family holiday ever. Pack the kids off to mini club and play squash, tennis , golf , muay Thai or drink by the pool with your wife.
Ria Bintan golf club is unreal. Play if possible with a club med pro
Muay Thai is exceptionally good fun. You eat so much that you need to work it off somehow.
The pool is great, the beach is beautiful I've been there 2 times and would happily go back. There are lots less bogans there too than Fiji
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med