A few things to highlight:
1. The swimming pool is very dirty. Bugs can be seen floating on the water.
2. Sea water are quite surrounded by unwanted plastics, need someone to clean it.
3. The one and only restaurant serves wide range of food. We tried Chinese cuisines, western cuisines and BBQ set during our 3D2N stay. All were good except for the BBQ and fish n chips. The spring chicken, chicken wings, satay were burnt and dry. Otah were highly recommended. Fish n chips smells too fishy.
4. Tap water in the room are totally sandy and yellow. Luckily the restaurant sells those 1 litre bottled water for drinking + additional 2 comp small bottled water provided daily in the room.
5. Understand that electricity cut off will happen since it was nicely written in the information book provided in the room. But there was one day the electricity cut off more than 10 times. The most unacceptable is a lot of cut off during midnight.
6. The toilet where the shower take places smells really badly when we check in. But on the 2nd day after the housekeeping clean the room, the shower place smells so much better! I must blame that the housekeeping supervisor did not check the room before allowed the reception to check us in.
7. Spa was good. No complain about the staff or their skills.
8. Kudos to all the staffs, although some of them might not have a good English, but all of them gave us their best service!
Hope the management can take note of the notes above and improve the resort :)