Stayed for a night at Angsana Bintan & totally loved the experience.
We enjoyed the yoga workout at Banyan Tree, the restaurants with great ambience & the clean & clear beach!
It's such a relaxing stay. The room was great with all the necessary amenities & most of all the friendly staff at Angsana left the greatest inpression!
Will certainly wish to be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands