nice and relaxing during the off peak season.
A bit crowded in the pool during peak season.
Staff very friendly and helpful. Spa excellent.
Room generally ok but about time some renovation or spruced up a little.
Overall great and would definitely return.
Price would be better if in Singapore dollars
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 45 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands