So seamless getting the ferry from Singapore to Bintan. You are there within the hour and the pick up from the terminal is efficient. Check in at the resort was quick and the room was clean and tidy, although the bathroom could do with an upgrade.
Facilities are fine and the pool is clean and well looked after. The beach has beautiful white soft sand and the activities like the ATVs, dune buggies, snorkelling gear and boggy boards are all great. Only prob is they are overpriced to rent and as everything is billed in US dollars we were paying a high price for their use.
Food is also fine except again, very expensive for what it is. Having said that, my son has food allergies and this resort was very proactive and helpful in ensuring his food choices were safe ones for him. This was much appreciated. I would love to return but would hesitate only because of the high cost of accommodation, food and activities. If these were lowered we would be back for sure as the Angsana does a great job service wise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands