Great place to relax/unwind (time seems to stop here).
The hotel staff were highly service oriented, helpful and always put on a big smile when approached by guest.
When i was sting by jelly fish on day 2, they were concern and offer good advice.
They continue to check on my condition daily till i check out.
i believe i would re-visit this place (not for the jelly fish).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands