We recently stayed at the Angsana Resorts in Bintan (post Vesak Day weekend). The hotel was a huge let down. THe check in process was slow & the rooms were not ready, even though we arrived after 1 pm. We went staright to lunch to the poolside restaurant ..... the view from here of the beach & the sea is outstanding. It's the one redemption to the place.
The quality of the rooms is average. The restaurants & menu selection is limited and the food expensive (we were aware of the same thanks to Tripadvisor!!). The breakfast spread is limited & the cold foods (cheeses, meats, etc.) had local insects on them, so that part of the buffet was competely unpalatable.
The team @ angsana is very warm & they work to accomodate all your requests & make your stay a comfortable one. They are the second redemption to this place!!!! :)))))
Lastly, the beds are soft and comfortable ...... I will always remember this break for the wonderful sleep I had on the 2 nights.
Recommend this place if you are a golfer or want a break from ALL the hustle & bustle in your life.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Hotel
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 45 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Tingo, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.