Angsana Bintan is only 15 minutes drive away from the BBT ferry terminal. Hotel provided bus transportation to the both directions. Hotel also makes the check-in for the ferry on your way back, which means that you can leave a bit later to the ferry terminal. Property is located at seaside with a long white sand beach. We stayed in one bedroom suite that was clearly worn out. Bed was comfy but air conditioning is very noisy and is likely to cause problems for light sleepers. Pool is nice and in good condition. Recreation lounge is more a joke, it is very worn out and some of the games are simply broken. Pantai Grill restaurant at the beach is having BBQ buffet on Fridays. Beach was in good condition at time of our visit and no oil tart balls was visible. It seems that keeping the beach in good condition is a priority for the hotel. Service is very friendly and prompt but sometimes there is issues with the communication in English, especially outside the front desk. Breakfast had nice selection but everything is not properly cooled and there is flies sitting on uncovered foods. They are fogging the premises twice a week after 23 to keep the mosquito population down. This hotel could use some renovation but the staff is great, always happy and polite, which is very important in this type of resort hotel. All rooms and suites have windows facing the sea but of course the higher floors have better view. Stayed for three nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands