If you want a quick getaway from the urbanisation of Singapore and want it to be fairly cheap and cheerful, then you can't go far wrong with Angsana. The smiles from the staff are genuine, the Spa is fantastic and the pool & beach are great. The hotel is fine, albeit it's not 5 star luxury, but nothing to complain about, it's clean and perfectly nice, but some of the extra touches you'd find in a more expensive/exclusive establishment aren't there. (e.g Aircon very noisy, no toiletries like shower caps, etc, a very slightly musky smell in room) but I'm really nit picking. The biggest disappointment is the food, it's ok but it's priced way over the top for what it is, that applies to breakfast, lunch & dinner. Again, fine for the family but don't expect to be blown away with quality. My husband and I opted for a "destination dining" experience at nearby sister hotel bunyan tree on the golf course, overlooking the South China Sea, it was expensive but worth it - the food was of a much higher quality and the experience of private dining was a real treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands