C'mon folks... Just got back from a fantastic vacation at the Angsana Bintan. I'd take the negative reviews below with a pinch of sea salt... They are too harsh! Sure, the facility isn't brand new, but then the room rates aren't premium either. The rooms are very, very comfy, spotlessly maintained and everything that should work, does. The bathrooms are fine... Large and well appointed. The only problem I had there was with the shower angle... The shower head is too low for a tall person, and the water pressure is so-so. The resort itself is lovely... Smack on the beach, and the swimming pool is fantastic... Big, clean and not crowded. Yes, the food is expensive for what you're served. And an after dinner Kahlua on the rocks will set you back about US$14 at the lobby bar.
The Laguna Bintan golf course was fantastic... I had the course to myself (unlike Ria Bintan) and played 6 rounds in 3 days with a knowledgeable caddy and pretty good fairways, including 2 holes right by the ocean. Pure bliss! So my tip to you guys is to go to Angsana and have fun. Be prepared for pricey food. And request an ocean view room... They're worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands