In planning my personal retreat I had 3 criteria: a clean and not crowded beach, a close to Singapore locale and most importantly peace and quiet. Angsana Bintan suited me to a T.
Service-wise, it was for the most part very good. Just that attention to details was lacking in just a couple of areas - e.g when I arrived, for about a couple of minutes there was no one to attend to me although staff were attending to people in front of me and behind me. Also there was an ant floating in my welcome drink. =/ First impression was not that great but for the most part, overall, the service was pretty good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands