wife and i Spent a romantic one niight getaway, arranged by my lovely wife, for my 30th birthday.From the onset we were greeted by the staff who were warm and friendly. Our check in was a breeze facilitated by our GRO.
The rooms we very clean and had a turn down service something which some thing my kind a look forward.
We had lunch at the Pantai grill where Food was gd and the staff were very courteous and made our lunch experience lunch as pleasant as can be. A friendly chat with the staff abt what is food was gd made it easier to choose our meals,
The spa were unfortunately kinda booked , but coming for a one night getaway the staff managed to slot us into their busy and packed schedule. Overall the spa experience was very gd although it was a bit on the pricy side.peice of advise try to book the spa in advance esp if your on a short trip
My wife had already made prior arrangement for a private dinner by the beach, called the fisherman table and it more than lived up to its name, The taste of the food served was both fresh and very appetizing. We had a personal waiter who was able to overseer us and yet gave us privacy for our romantic dinner by the beach. i must reiterate that the food was magnificient.from the appetizer to the dessert our pallate were tantalized by the 5 course meal.
The breakfast spread the next morning was abundance in variety, catering both local and an international spread. Breakfast was made even more memorable when the hotel staff suprised me with a chocolate cake ( not just a small slice but a whole cake!!) this arrangement were made entirely by the hotel management and had nothing to do with my wife. I was truly touched by the extra mile the hotel went into into taking care of their guests.
Downright fromt he start to the end the service and warmness of this place had made my 30th birthday a very perrsonal and memorable one. I surely look forward to spend another getway really soon in this warm and excellent hotel where the experience of the guest is thier top priority.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands