Went here for a 3 night break from Singapore. Stuff is extremely friendly, location very beautiful at a very scenic beach. Nice grill at beach rooms are ok, all facing the sea.
What I don't like is that all is priced in US Dollar and you must pay in US ore Singapore Dollar. Prices are very high ! As there is no real town ore village nearby you have no other choice. There are some tourist villages selling this and that , but this is boring- don't go there.
All in all: nice for 3 nights , too expensive. Not sure if I would come back.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 45 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Stentorian NV, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.