This was the perfect place to go for a break in between Hong Kong and Singapore. After we arrived by ferry from Singapore, we were greeted by friendly staff who tagged our bags and had us wait for the transfer bus. We were greeted at the hotel by the friendliest girl in the world who served us refreshing drinks and registered us. Our room was well-appointed and had a soothing decor and we actually found it to be more pleasant than our Hong Kong and Singapore hotels. The grounds are well-maintained and the staff provided us with warm smiles and great service. I'm not certain why there are bad to mediocre reviews for Angsana because we found it to be one of the most pleasant travel experiences of the past few years. Perhaps they did not get any of the spa treatments. That would make them less grumpy. ;-) Two days at Angsana had us feeling like we had been away for 4 to 5 days at other resorts. Our spa treatments were amazing. We elected to have 2 hour Ayurvedic massage packages and the therapists were top notch, rivaling those we have experienced in Bali. We highly recommend Angsana for a relaxing and rejuvenating getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands