We stayed at Angsana for 4 days over New Years Eve and we enjoyed every minute. The service here is exceptional. The beach and pool is kept spotless, and while the food is expensive, it is well prepared (particuarly at the restaurants at the neighbouring Banyan Tree Resort). As there are only the 2 resorts on this part of the island, it has a very 'exclusive' feel. The spa at the resort is also very nice. HIghly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands