The worst thing about this place is the location, which is far away from everything. There is NOTHING to see in the area and the beach is one hour away by car!! I would say that if the location was good i could live with the other things (if you just need a place to sleep).
The food at the hotel is very bad. The rooms are clean and okay i will say, but the facilities is in a bad shape. The water in the pool didn't look clean, the gym was old and dirty and half of the roof was fallen down, the tennis court was very old as well and in a very bad shape (no wonder there was no picture of that), The in-climate in the rooms are very bad, my husband and i both got a terrible headache while we were there, that was gone some hours after we checked out, the water in the shower is not hot. The spa wasn't too good as well... All in all i wish i would have stayed at home sadly :-(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Hotel & Resort Tanjung Pinang is located at Jalan Adi Sucipto. Only 20 minutes from Seaport and 5 minutes from Airport. Closed to the central business district, commercial center and government offices. The Hotel superbly designed with a landscape and resort architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Comfort Hotel & Resort Tanjung Pinang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel And Resort Tanjung Pinang
- Comfort Hotel & Resort Tanjung Pinang Bintan Island, Riau Islands