Far from all the glitzy resorts. Quiet, peaceful, treated us like kings, inexpensive food but extremely tasty food. Rooms were big but not necessary because why sit in the room on an island? The locals are all very friendly. You wake up over looking the ocean. I would recommend to anyone except someone expecting a totally modernized place. Best weekend in a long time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort of beach front bungalows built in traditional Indonesian style. Located on Bintan Island, only one hour from Singapore by ferry. - 14 double or triple rooms with fan, mosquito net, private bathroom with hot water shower. All bungalows with direct beach access - English (German, Japanese) speaking staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Putri Pandan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Putri Pandan Hotel Bintan
- Putri Pandan Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands