A nice weekend getaway from populated Singapore. Putri Pandan is charming, peaceful and a great change to the other big resorts in Bintan.
You get your own spacious beach hut, located right smack on a white soft sandy beach facing the open sea. Avoid the sandflies season....they're nasty buggers!
Room and bathroom are comfy and clean. Just don't expect much. But watch out for leaky roof, bed got wet during a heavy downpour. The staffs were nice to mop and dry the room for us.
For meals, better to pay by Indo Rupiahs. Yummy grilled fish!
Let's just hope that someday this place won't be filled with weekend family holidaymakers. But for now, it's a hidden gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort of beach front bungalows built in traditional Indonesian style. Located on Bintan Island, only one hour from Singapore by ferry. - 14 double or triple rooms with fan, mosquito net, private bathroom with hot water shower. All bungalows with direct beach access - English (German, Japanese) speaking staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Putri Pandan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Putri Pandan Hotel Bintan
- Putri Pandan Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands